Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lowkey back...

Aight...so I haven't been around for a really really long time. I had a tough quarter at school that has been beating my ass, so to be honest I haven't even thought about this blog. As I was reading a Scoop Jackson article on ESPN.com today, however, it occurred to me that I should find a way to get my thoughts out about basketball. I've always lowkey wanted to be a journalist, but to keep to 100, I never had the balls to write for a school newspaper. Then the lightbulb popped up - why not continue my blog!?
So...simple as that...I'm back! Just so ya'll know...and I'm sure that as of now "ya'll" is nobody but w/e hopefully SOMEBODY is watching...I've decided to switch up my flow a lil bit and not write strictly about hip-hop. I think that's one of the reasons I stopped writing...I felt as if everything I had to say has been said a lot. So from now on, this blog is just a blog about my thoughts on a lot of things...mostly sports and music though. I'll prolly never really stray away from that, actually...but as of now, this will just be my lil hip-hop/b-ball blog! I'll be writing much more the next few weeks and hopefully ya'll will stoppin by more frequently!

Peace!

No comments: