Wednesday, September 5, 2007

...what to write about?

Man...there definitely isnt much good new music to write about nowadays. Other than the new Blu & Exile joint, the only other CD I have heard lately that I enjoyed was Blue Scholars - Bayani. It kinda reminded me of Below the Heavens, except more political...and not quite the level of MCing. Still a dope album tho. Other than that, the only new album has been Graduation, which, if you take a look down, I thought was pretty weak....speaking of which, you HAVE to check out this video, Kanye is absolutely INSANE!!!!!

Anyways, on some other type shit, since the music world is slackin nowadays, lets talk some b-ball! As all you know, USA killed the World Championships, and the play of some players had me debating with my friends, ONCE AGAIN....who is the best player in the league, and who would you pick to win a championship?? Well, of course the best player today is Kobe...that is becoming more obvious everyday...and trust me i hate Kobe, but its just the truth now! The other question raises much more debate...while my friends picked Kobe and LeBron, I had to go with the boring pick - Tim Duncan! How can you go wrong with TD manning down the middle?? You can't...thats right...as boring as TD is, if you wanted a ship this year and u had the first pick of a draft, TD ALL DAY!!!!
http://immaterialsn.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/tim-duncan.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is simply magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, this theme is not so actual.